Friday, June 30, 2017

Dr. Colbert's Keto Zone Diet by Don Colbert, MD (Book Review)

About the book-

Wanting or needing to lose weight? The answer is not a pill, medication, or surgery. The answer is a nutritional one that might surprise you.
Dr Colbert, who has been practicing medicine for 30 years, has taken his nutrition, cancer treatment, and weight loss training to a whole new level. Colbert not only helps you lose weight, he helps you plan out a healthy life that you can enjoy! 

My thoughts-

I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy of this book via Netgalley.com before it's September release. I devoured it in one setting. Dr. Colbert really breaks down why getting in the "Keto Zone" helps you to lose weight effortlessly. The idea is to have a diet consisting of mostly good fats that your body will in turn burn off. I plan to give this a try and see if I can finally get these stubborn pounds I gained from pregnancies off once and for all. Dr. Colbert's Keto Zone Diet is worth a read for anyone interested in the science behind a high fat/low carb diet or anyone wanting something effective to do for weight loss or other health benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment