Tuesday, August 5, 2014

iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door Review


The Texas summers not only bring extremely high temperatures outdoors, but also the pesky critters that come with that heat. I have three little ones that are constantly coming in and out of the backyard a good majority of the day, so we get more than our fair share of flies. I feel like most summer days all I do is hold a fly swatter and chase those little critters through my house. I have been saying for a long while that I need to do something about it. I was so excited to have the opportunity to try out the iGotTech magnetic screen door. I have been wanting to get a magnetic screen door for the back door for so long and I am so glad I did. The magnets definitely help keep the screen door up, but there is also velcro all the way around the product as well as tacks that come with the door to make sure that it is securely in place and has no chance of moving. There is an instructional video that I posted below that shows you just how easy it is to install the door. Once you get the magnetic screen up, you will be very impressed to see that there are no longer any unwanted bugs making there way into the house. I am definitely impressed and look forward to my house being a fly-free zone year round!

You can purchase iGotTech's magnetic screen door on Amazon.com. This is a risk free product. If for some reason you do not like the screen door, you can return it for a full refund, no questions asked!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. "

No comments:

Post a Comment