Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Julie Schoen's Yoga Sweat- Yoga For Weightloss Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial

When it comes to working out, there is really nothing I would rather do than yoga, but that does not always burn a great amount of calories...but when I came across this great yoga dvd that is intended for losing weight, I knew I was something that I would like to give a try. Julie Schoen's Yoga Sweat is definitely just that- yoga that makes you sweat! By continually moving while going through the poses, you are not only toning your body, but able to burn excess calories. There are two workouts included on the DVD. I have been doing yoga videos at home for a few years, but I would still consider myself a beginner because I haven't done them on a regular enough basis to comfortably do anything but basic poses at a decent level. I did find that I could do most of the first yoga session, but there were definitely several poses I was shaky on. I think that is a good thing though, that only means there is room for improvement. I absolutely want to improve my yoga skills, so this is a great place to start. I would definitely recommend that beginners like me don't attempt the second session until they are really comfortable with all of the poses in the first session. I tried the first 10 minutes or so and it was just too much for me, since I don't yet have the appropriate amount of balance. Once again, a great thing because you have something to work your way up to. Something I thought was really cool about Yoga Sweat is there is warm up and a cool down. I don't' know why I have never thought of doing that while doing yoga, but it is wonderful to stretch out before yoga and the cool down is so relaxing...I might even suggest doing just the cool down if you need to relax a little. Both the warm up and cool down are around 10 minutes each and really complete the workout. I really enjoyed Yoga Sweet, Julie Schoen is a calming and encouraging presence, a great asset when you are trying to better yourself by working out and losing weight. I definitely do much better with an encouraging instructor than a drill sergeant. If you are the same, this is a workout you will definitely want to check out.

Connect with Julie Schoen on Facebook
Connect with Julie Schoen on Twitter
Connect with Julie Schoen on YouTube
Connect with Julie Schoen on Pinterest
http://yoginiology.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment