Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Wipes Review

Disclosure- I received free products in exchange for my positive review via Bzzagent. I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions stated are 100% my own.

Bleach gives me a huge headache. I mean, it will linger all day long. When I was younger, I worked in child care I didn't have a choice but to use pure bleach diluted with water and the endure the headache I knew was coming. It is already not fun to clean (at least not for me, I do know a few crazies who actually LOVE to clean!) and to have to clean and no a headache is coming, man...that is just the worst! So when I stopped working in child care I said good-bye to bleach. Thing is, it cleans like nothing else! So...when I saw that I was invited to take part in a new BzzCampaign for BzzAgent for Lysol for cleaners powered by hydrogen peroxide, I was intrigued. I knew I wanted to try it! The thing I wondered most about was the smell. Of course, hydrogen peroxide doesn't really have a scent, so I new whatever it smelled like, it would be 1000 times better than bleach. And I was right. It has a light, pleasant scent. It was exciting to me to use these products because if you look at the picture above you can see a very tiny portion of my kitchen counter. My very white kitchen counters. It takes a huge effort to keep these cabinets sparkly clean. I have used both the spray and the wipes on the kitchen counters and for that job, I definitely prefer the spray. You do have to let it soak for about 4-5 minutes before you wipe or it doesn't clean as well as it should. I am not 100% sold on it's ability to remove stains because it couldn't get some of the bigger stains (I usually use a magic eraser on those, that's my little secret, shhh!) but I thought it worked rather well over all. I LOVE using the wipes on my bathroom counters and sinks, they are just perfect for that job and leave everything looking super clean. Lysol Power and Free kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria without the harshness of bleach. This is a great alternative to bleach that is better for your health. You don't have to worry about wearing gloves or staining your clothes (or getting headaches if you are sensitive to bleach like I am). I think this is going to be a really popular product line and I applaud Lysol for making a safer, powerful cleaner!

Connect with Lysol on Facebook
Connect with Lysol on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment