Saturday, March 23, 2013

(March) Vegan Conscious Box Review

If you have been reading this blog for really any amount of time you will know that I am a huge fan of Conscious Box. There is just so much to love about the concept. I am a subscription box fan in general, but you would be hard pressed to find a subscription box company that delivers in the way that Conscious Box does. You have the option of getting a traditional box of eco-friendly good ranging anywhere from cleaning supplies to chocolate to essential oils or you can get the same eco-friendly goodness in an all vegan box OR a gluten free box. Conscious Box is a great way to try new eco-friendly and natural products to get familiar with products you may not have otherwise known about. I LOVE that there are often small businesses samples included and I am pretty sure that Conscious Box is the only subscription box that continually includes products that are specifically labeled non-gmo, a BIG plus in my book!

Since I became a vegetarian in June of 2012, I have been wanting to try more vegan products and recipes, so I was thrilled when Conscious Box announced that they would be offering a vegan box. The vegan box for this month is the second vegan Conscious Box I have tried and I have been very impressed with them both.

Some of the things included in the box were:

Argo Labs Organic Wheatgrass Boost Energy Shot
Earnest Eats Dark Choco Espresso Bar
Chef Sleeve Disposable iPhone sleeves
Better Life Even The Kitchen Sink Natural Cleansing Scrubber + $1 Off Coupon
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts (Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds) + $1 Off Coupon
Two Degrees Apple Pecan Bar
Ancient Essence Frankincense & Myrrh
Stash Very Berry Tea
Medicinal Flower Blueberry Flavor Extract
Sweet Riot 70% Dark Chocolate

My absolute FAVORITE thing out of this box was the Two Degrees Apple Pecan Bars. this was the best bar I have ever tasted. I can't wait to try their other flavors.  I have also been making great use of the frankincense & myrhh. These two scents together create such a calming affect, I like to dab a little on my wrists and neck so I can smell the calm all day long. It smells really great! My 5 year old spotted the chocolate right away and it must have been good because she sure seemed to like it. :) I haven't used the iphone sleeves yet, but I think it is an interesting concept. I wish they were fitted though. I used the cleaner on my glass top stove and it worked really well. I really like that I have found an option to clean the oven that doesn't include harsh chemicals. The cleaner is also good for stainless steel. showers & tubs, toilets and tile & grout.

I thought this was a great box, but that didn't surprise me because they always are. I have already ordered a gluten free box to try because that is the only one I haven't got yet! I will be reviewing that as soon as I get it!

If you are interested in learning more about Conscious Box you can do so at their website. You can order the Classic Box, The Vegan Box or The Gluten free box either monthly, 3 months, 6 months or a year (this option gets you a free box.) or you can also buy a box as a gift. Since they have launched their new website you can even earn points if you leave product reviews after you receive your box or you can become an affliate and earn money for sharing Conscious Box with your friends. I highly recommend Conscious Box, these boxes do not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment