Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Loreal BB Cream Review

I was so excited when I found out I would have the opportunity to review L'Oreal's BB Cream. I am always hesitant to try new moisturizers or foundations because my skin is so sensitive that just about everything makes my face burn and sometimes makes it break out, so I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to try it through SheSpeaks before buying it myself. L'Oreal's Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream comes in a 10 oz container. There are several different shades to choose from. Since I am pretty light, I picked the fair shade. When I opened the package and squeezed some out, I was concerned about exactly how it would match my shade since the actual cream is almost white. It truly is a magic cream. It blends in very well and provides great coverage. This BB cream is a 4 in 1 product. It's says on the package that it "primes, perfects, hydrates, corrects." I must say that I originally was thinking that I would use this as a primer under my foundation, but when I put it on, I noticed that it really did give some coverage. I also noticed right away it didn't give that make up look where you can tell someone has foundation on. I also felt the hydration it offers right away, which is a HUGE bonus for someone like me who has very dry skin. I definitely have noticed the longer I use this product, that my skin is improving. This BB cream is definitely worth the minimal price you pay for it. I think L'Oreal has really stepped up their game with this BB cream. The added benefit of the hydration alone makes this product a winner in my book. 

Connect with L'Oreal on Twitter

*Disclosure- I received one ore more of the above mentioned products for free via SheSpeaks. All opinions stated are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment