Monday, August 27, 2012

Batman Costume Review


When you have little boys at your house (and let's face it, adult men as well) a slight obsession with super heroes is inevitable. This year with the release of the last movie in The Dark Knight series, there will probably be lots of little Batmen on Halloween. Our family will be no exception. We are huge super hero fans and our little boys are still young enough that we can pick what they want to be, so our youngest is going to be a super cool little Batman!

What I like about Halloween costumes is that we can keep them for a year or two and add them to our dress up trunk. For that reason I usually get my kids' costumes a size up. I got the Batman costume in a child's small. I have three kids-3 year old twins boys and a 5 year old daughter and they pretty much share everything. When the Batman costume arrived from Wholesale Costume Club, my daugther HAD to try it on. It fit her really well, even though it is a size smaller than what she would normally wear. It has a bit of stretch to it! It's a really cute costume that does not look like it was cheaply made (we have all had a costume like that at some point, I think!) I look forward to seeing all three of my kids take turns wearing the Batman costume and I will definitely post pictures after Halloween of my little pumpkin in it!

Wholesale Costume Club is an affordable choice for all of your needs this Halloween. I have seen Halloween Costumes that cost $40-$50 dollars with no affordable option. I have noticed with Wholesale Costume Club that there is an affordable option (sometimes less than $20!) from many of the costumes available and they have a wide range of costumes to choose from. Even just for Batman costumes, they have costumes available from everyone from your infant to your husband and everyone in between and several options available in each category!

On a bit of a different note- If you read this blog often, you know I am a huge advocate for healthy eating. What do kids think Batman would eat? And would that have any sway in what they would choose to eat? Check out this article to find out the answer!

Halloween is right around the corner! Have you started planning yet? What will your kids be this year?

*Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. cool batman costume http://www.zentaing.com/batman-lycra-super-hero-zentai-costume-p-293.html

    ReplyDelete