Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day Three Bath and Body Products Review

I am so excited to share this review with you about Day Three's bath and body products. Not only are their products free of harmful toxins, harsh chemicals and preservatives, Day Three is a company that is infused with Biblical principles. From the name of their company, to the use of only the purest ingredients from nature, down to the product labels that include and Bible verse and even have prayer listed as an ingredient, it is good to see a bath and body line share their faith through their products. This unique aspect lead me to want to try these products and I am so glad that I have!

I received a cleansing bar in Milk & Honey and I am in love with the scent. It just smells so good! I couldn't wait to try it. I used it to wash my face, which is a BIG deal for me because I have eczema and I don't normally use soap on my face. I knew that this bar of soap, made of such pure ingredients, would not irritate my very sensitive skin. It felt wonderful! I didn't feel like it irritated my skin at all. The goat milk used in these bars is really great for skin! I should also mention that these bars are pretty large at 4.5-5 oz each. They are currently on sale for $5! Well worth the price!

I also received a container of sugared body polish in brown sugar and fig. Day Three uses a blend of turbinado and raw cane sugars, essential oils and vitamin e to buff away your dead skin and leave you with a natural glow. I was so excited to use this product. Most exfoliating products that I have seen are not all natural and so I have never used any. I really loved the way this felt on my skin and look forward to seeing it help my skin stay radiant. I can definitely tell that it made my skin feel softer and I know after a few more uses, I will notice an even bigger difference in the appearance. . The sugared body polishes are on sale for $8 each and are available in many scents including milk & honey, brown sugar & fig, cherry almond, Good Tidings,  Anointed and many others.



I am really impressed with these products and the thought, love and prayer that goes in to them. The owner of this shop, Joy, is so sweet and always available to answer any questions you may have regarding these products. In addition to the body scrubs other products available from Day Three are-bubble bath, body butters, exfoliating scrubs and my favorite- Perfume oils! More to  come on that in a post all it's own very soon! These products would make a great addition to your beauty routine or would also make great gifts for the women and men in your lives. They even have male specific scents! Check out Day Three and tell Joy that Cristi's Reviews sent you!



*Disclaimer- I was provided the products pictured above in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Day Three before,but it sounds like something my family would like to try. Thanks for the great review! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete