Tuesday, May 29, 2012

AMF Summer Unplugged & Summer Pass


This summer AMF wants to get family's active by offering two programs for the summer- Summer Unplugged for kids 15 and under and Summer Pass for 16 and over. Some of my best memories growing up are bowling with my mom, brother and sister. Bowling is a great way to be active and spend time with your family.

Here are the details of the two summer programs-

AMF's Summer Unplugged is this summer's best bowling deal for kids!  And adults get in on the fun too with Summer Pass.

Summer Unplugged:
 Zip, Zero, Zilch for Kids 15 and Under

At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 15 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for.)

  • Time: Free bowling until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
  • Dates: Monday, May 14 through Monday, September 3 (Labor Day).
  • Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 250 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
  • Free game coupons emailed every week starting May 14 – it’s that simple!
  • $3.29 Kids Meals
And the teens and adults can also bowl all summer for very little with Summer Pass:


Summer Pass: Great Deal for Everyone 16 and Over
2 free games, per day for up to four people ages 16 and up (shoe rental not included).
One $29.95 Summer Pass is good for 2 games per day for up to four people all summer long - that's $7.50 per person! (Same dates and times as above.)
Available online at http://bit.ly/SummerPass.




Connect with AMF on Twitter
Connect with AMF on Facebook
Connect with AMF on YouTube

What are some ways you like to be active with your family? Does your family like to go bowling? I haven't taken my kids yet because they are little, but I plan to take my oldest soon. I am definitely not the best bowler in my family, but I look forward to teaching her to bowl and hope she will enjoy it as much as I always have!


*Disclaimer- I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment