Monday, April 2, 2012

March "Joie De Vivre" Cravebox review


I think it's safe to say that I am not a Cravebox fan...I am a Cravebox FANATIC! I can not stress how much I enjoy receiving my box every month and for just $10. It's a box full of fun surprises each month! The March "Joie De Vivre" Cravebox has been my favorite to date.



  Here's what was in the box-

Mereadesso Lip Treats
 So far, each Cravebox has contained a Mereadesso Product & I kept hoping the lip treats were going to make an appearence.  I was thrilled to see them in this box! The blend ofprimrose, grape seed, coconut oil and sunflower oil make this lip primer a treat indeed. Lip treats can also be used alone. This two pack retails for $28





Nyx Budiour Mascara in Frou Frou
I am a mascara junkie. If there is one beauty item I can't live without, it would be mascara. I am super impressed with Le Frou Frou by NYX. It does a really a great job at seperating each lash (there is absolutely NO clumping!) and creates GREAT length! This mascara retails at for around $5.99, but happens to be on sale at Ulta this week for $3.59. What a great deal for such a fantastic mascara!




Puristics  Eye Treatment
Since I recently turned the big 3-0, I have been trying to pay more attention to skin care, speficially for my face. I am really excited to see how puristics works. It is supposed to diminish the appearence of crow's feet & help lift and firm skin. I love that this product is free of parabens, phthalates or sulfates, is naturally perserved and fragrance free. This is a big deal to me because I only use products that don't contain those chemicals mentioned above. You can pick this up at your local Walgreen's for $17.99


Mercy Vitamin Supplement
Mercy is a drink designed to prevent hangovers or if partyingisn't your thing, it can also be used as a vitamin supplement. I don't drink carbonated drinks, so I am going to pass this along to my little sister, who currently happens to be in College. I am sure she will put it to good use. Sorry it is still bubble wrapped, but like I said I am going to share this one, so I didn't want to disturb the packaging. :)



Might Leaf Tea
I am not a tea drinker, but my Persian mother in law definitely is, so I will be passing these along to her! To me, that is the beauty of Cravebox. If something I won't use for some reason is in the box, I get to share with others, which I absolutely LOVE. You can purchase Mighty Leaf Tea starting at around $9.95. If you sign up to receive their emails, you can get 15% off of a purchase! This tea is also available at your local Kroger (at least, I saw it at mine!)




Cravebox is set for a full launch toward the end of April! Sign up to be notified when the launch takes place and there are spots available! They also just launched Limited Edition boxes. Check out which Limited Edition boxes are coming up & sign up to be notified for your chance to get one! I am really excited about the Summer Beauty Box and the Spring Cleaning box!

I definitely think my monthly subscription to Cravebox is $10 Well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment