Monday, March 26, 2012

Win Zoya Beach & Surf Collections from Princess Polish!

If you are a frequent reader of this blog, you may know that Ihave a slight obsession withnail polish. The brand that started that obsession was Zoya. There are just so many beautiful colors and collections to choose from! I always have a long Zoya wishlist and it is never empty. Before discovering Zoya, I didn't wear polish (at least not for a very long time!) because of the bad chemicals that many polishes contain. Zoya is free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor, such a plus in my book!

I follow a ton of fabulous nail bloggers on Facebook and Twitter. One of my recent favorites has been Princess Polish. With her new giveaway, she might just be my very favorite nail blogger!! To celebrate the milestone of 500 followers, she is giving away Zoya's new summer collections, Beach and Surf! There are such bright summer colors in these two collection. Not a bad shade among them.


One lucky ready will win all 12 polishes! I am hoping that lucky reader is me, but if not, I am hoping it is one of you! Head over to Princess Polish, show her some love and enter for your chance to be the lucky winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment