Sunday, March 18, 2012

This is GUD stuff!

Recently, I discovered Klout.com. I had heard of it previously and knew that it measured how influential you are through social media, but I signed up for an account and learned that there are other benefits to Klout as well.They have a pretty cool "perks" program that allows users, depending on their Klout score and influence levels on certain subjects (the qualifications are different for each perk) to try new products. As luck would have it, the first "perk" I qualified for was for a box of Gud products. I have already been using some of Gud's products since I first discovered them at Kroger about a month or so ago, so I was not about to turn down an opportunity for more smell gudness. There is so much I love about Burt's Bees new line of bath and body products, the main ones being that they are free of harmful chemicals and still manage to smell fantastic!

I was so excited to receive my box in the mail.

When I opened the box from Klout, there was another box inside with the Gud products inside. 





I am pretty sure this is the prettiest product box I have ever seen. Of course, that is not surprising, it seems that Gud prides itself on being fun, modern and CUTE!









Here is what was in my box:


Body Spray in Floral Cherrynova
Body lotion in Orange Petalooza
Body wash in Vanilla Flame

I was THRILLED to see the body spray. Admittedly, I am not usually a body spray kind of girl, but these Gud products smell so good! The second I sprayed it, I could not stop smelling my wrist. I have been an orange petalooza devotee, but since getting this box full of Gudies, I am definitely split between these two scents!

I am IN LOVE with the Lotion. As I just mentioned, I love the orange petalooza scent, I have been using the shampoo, conditioner and body wash for as long as they have been available. The lotion is icing on the cake. It smells good, of course, but it also feels awesome. I have found myself putting it on multiple times a day, just to feel that lotion-y softness. I would say it is the best lotion I have ever used!

I really like the Vanilla Flame body wash. I was afraid I wouldn't care for it, because let's face it, there is vanilla in every single bath and body line that ever did exist. There is something a little different about this vanilla, and mixed with my orange petalooza shampoo and conditioner, it kind of smelled like a great orange dreamsicle in my shower! :)

Gud is all of the things I love wrapped into one fantastic product line- fun, flirty, feminine and free of harmful chemicals. Do yourself a favor, go to your local Kroger, Ulta or Target and try these products imediately!

**Disclaimer** I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment