Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Win A Charm Pack (fabric) From Barbara's Blog

I just got a brand new sewing machine for Christmas. (I might have pointed it out and directly told my husband that he was to get me one...) I'll admit that I haven't got around to using it much just yet because we were in the process of looking for a house and then moving into the house once we found one and well, I have 3 very demanding yet-to-be-school-aged children. Anyway, as soon as I get a table, or at least a makeshift table, I'm going to start working on the many projects I have pinned on Pinterest. I am most looking forward to learning to sew clothes and quilts. HOPEFULLY I will be decent enough at it!

In the meantime, I am trying to build up a fabric stash. It never hurts to have tons of fabric on hand to choose from when inspiration hits for a project. If you are a sewist, there is a great giveaway going on at The Personal Blog of Barbara Konkle. She is giving away a Half Moon Modern Charm Pack to one lucky winner. You have until April 3rd to enter. Make sure you leave your email address, so she knows how to contact you. This is an easy entry giveaway, just one comment on her blog will enter you to win!! This is her first giveaway, so show her some love! And if you win, come back and let me know!! :)

This is the half moon modern charm pack. Lots of bright & pretty colors!!                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment